"Pep, you must come to Italy" - Mazzone,Guardiola's coach

The 78-year-old Mazzone said: “I hope he does well in the Premier League. I know him well and I think he will do the right things. [Could he coach in Italy? That’s a] complex question. I haven’t spoken with him for a long time and I wouldn’t like to get him in trouble but I would like to send him a message through the media: ‘Pep, you must come to Italy because we need to build good victories as you used to do! Roma? That would be the biggest gift I could ever have; I wouldn’t like to be disrespectful to the current Roma coach but everyone knows my friendship [with Pep]. You must come to Roma, OK!” The Bayern Munich coach, Pep Guardiola has been appointed as the new manager at Manchester City for next season on a three-year deal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers

Best Crypto Websites for Beginners

PAYPERMAILS