Leave My Father Alone - Oshiomole’s Daughter

Edo State Governor’s daughter, Winifred Isimakhome Oshiomhole, has said Nigerian’s don’t know her father’s story, not even half of it and she thinks they should leave him alone to enjoy his new marriage. Winifred disclosed this in a telephone interview and also explained why she wasn’t at the wedding. ''I think my father has finally gotten the heart to move on and Nigerians should learn to respect his decision. I saw so many bad comments and my question is, this people don't even know half of the story and they just go about writing ignorantly'' On why she was absent; The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers

Best Crypto Websites for Beginners

PAYPERMAILS