A TRIBUTE TO A HERO GONE TOO SOON

                                                                                  
  
                                                        Muna Obiekwe   
 
                                                                         
When I heard the news of your demise,brother
I thought it was a lie, I wonder,
People like this should not die
But all who live must die,
One of the Heros of Nollywood
Who took it to the level of Bollywood
Placing it above all other kinds of wood,
I respect you, brother
So does the host of Nollywood elders,
I will miss you, says Nigeria
What a loss!, exclaimed the Octogenarians,
Ah!, Brother, Rest in Peace
Till we meet again in the breeze.

ADIEU,BROTHER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers

Best Crypto Websites for Beginners

PAYPERMAILS